As a Dallas resident of Ugandan descent, Elsa Juko-McDowell is a professional small business owner with successful strategic leadership, client-centered management, and sales experience.
She has worked every aspect of the mortgage industry, representing sellers, investors, and banks for the past nineteen years. She now owns multiple businesses which include real-estate investment, consulting, and domestic and international travel.
For the past three years, Elsa has been a board member of the East African Chamber of Commerce where she worked to empower women. She brings her razor-sharp business savvy and years of experience in sales and marketing to her projects. Elsa is passionate about helping her community grow and thrive in business. She resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and three amazing daughters.
Mission and Vision
- E.A chamber of Commerce is dedicated to economically empowering and sustaining member communities through entrepreneurship, consulting and promoting trade opportunities in both U.S and E.A via interaction with both regions businesses and governmental regions.
- To advance social and economic relationship between government and businesses in the two regions.
- Promote U.S economic trade relations with East Africa while reducing trade barriers and incorporating cultural and technical regulations.
- Act as a liaison entity to promote trade missions, and cooperation between the two regions for governmental or multinational organizations.
- Convene meetings and a range of workshops for business and governmental entities in efforts to promote mentoring, cultural resources and referrals to boost trade and tourist.
- Create a network of corporations with motives to aggressively market East Africa to the use of “open for business campaigning”.
- Develop and compile a resource base of intellectual property that is pertinent on doing business in East Africa.
- Use the Chamber’s reward and recognition program to highlight leaders who promote and propagate stronger business and development ties between the two regions.
- Providing charitable support for these purposes by providing grants.
email – email@example.com